How I’ll get the best price for your home
Getting top dollar for your home is a top objective of mine. There is a lot more to getting the best price for you than sticking your home on the MLS. My home marketing plan relies on my expertise in a couple of important areas:
- My knowledge of the local real estate market
- My knowledge of advanced real estate marketing techniques
You can’t do much about the market you’re in, but my expertise in understanding the ins and outs of the local real estate market work in your favor to get you results.
I work with you in marketing your property to overcome any negative market conditions that might be present. An agent who has never experienced anything other than a hot real estate market may not know how to market your property sufficiently to get you the best price for your home.
I’ve sold real estate in a variety of market conditions, and I know what it takes to get your home sold at the best possible price. You’ll get an aggressive marketing campaign, including (among many other things) the following:
- Expertly written MLS listing – I don’t just slap up boilerplate marketing copy for your home. My website is not a boilerplate website, and neither are my listing descriptions. I write each one to carefully highlight the features of your home that, in my experience, will get your home sold in this market for the best possible price.
- Lots of good photos – Some agents don’t even post a photo on their MLS listing, and that is real estate agent malpractice. If you’re going to make the effort to get listed in the MLS, it makes no sense to leave out photos of your home. Most home buyers these days expect to see listings with plenty of photos, and I make sure I give them what they want.
- Aggressive search engine marketing – There’s so much more to real estate marketing than the regional MLS. My real estate marketing campaigns are designed to have a big Internet footprint, reaching far more than a simple MLS listing would. Online real estate marketing is a big part of my strategy, and it includes exposure on Google and Bing, along with many other real estate portal sites. This is in addition to the work that goes into maintaining your listing on my own site, which I invest in to make sure it brings in plenty of trafcic. If you list your property with me, I’ll get it all over the Internet.
- Powerful traditional advertising – While the Internet is the place to be in real estate marketing, we can’t ignore the traditional media for advertising opportunities. Many homebuyers still browse classified ads, the Sunday real estate section of their newspaper, and various regional real estate magazines. I focus my advertising strategies on the publications that I’ve had the most success with over the years.